To qualify for graduation, students in the Medical Assistant program must fulfill the following requirements:
- Pass each MED course with a minimum grade of C
- Successfully complete the prescribed course of study with a minimum average of 2.00 (C)
- Successfully complete the prescribed number of practicum hours
- Meet the credit-hour requirements for the major
- Discharge all financial obligations to the College
- Participate in a National Commission for Certifying Agencies credentialing examination for Medical Assisting
Students must meet all the requirements listed above in order to participate in the formal graduation ceremony.