To qualify for graduation, students enrolled in the Patient Care Technician (PCT) program must fulfill the following requirements:
- Pass each PCT course with a minimum grade of C
- Successfully complete the prescribed number of clinical hours
- Successfully complete the prescribed course of study with a minimum average of
- Meet the credit-hour requirements for the major
- Discharge all financial obligations to the College
- Participate in the Certified Patient Care Technician credentialing examination
Students must meet all of the requirements listed above in order to participate in the formal graduation ceremony.