To qualify for graduation, students in the Surgical Technology program must fulfill the following requirements:
- Pass each surgical technology (SUR) course and required science courses with a minimum grade of C+
- Successfully complete the prescribed clinical case requirement
- Successfully complete the prescribed course of study with a minimum average of
- Meet the credit-hour requirements for the major
- Discharge all financial obligations to the College
- Participate in the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting certification examination for surgical technologists
Students must meet all of the graduation requirements listed above in order to participate in the formal graduation ceremony.