Widely recognized among colleges and universities, Berkeley College offers a time-tested approach to career education that can help students reach their goals. This innovative combination of benefits is known as The Berkeley Advantage®.
- A supportive faculty selected on the basis of academic excellence and relevant professional experience
- Flexible scheduling: day, evening/weekend, and online classes
- More than $40 million in Berkeley College grants and scholarships provided during the 2011-2012 award year
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- Bachelor's and Associate's degree programs developed and updated to meet current business and professional demands
- Tuition freeze for students who meet continuous enrollment requirements
- More than 20 Career Services specialists who assist students in identifying and pursuing career opportunities
- Extensive network of employer contacts
- Free lifetime career assistance for Berkeley College graduates
Berkeley College offers Certificates as well as Associate's and Bachelor's degree programs that balance academics, professional training, and practical experience. Put The Berkeley Advantage® to work for you!
Prospective Student Information