Choosing Berkeley College
While all colleges maintain some similarities, Berkeley College stands out in many ways. The most common reasons for choosing Berkeley are highlighted in what we call The Berkeley Advantage®.
Everything we do is focused on helping you achieve professional and personal success. Our programs, faculty, support resources, and Career Services Department operate with the goal of preparing you for a career. What are your future hopes and plans? Be sure to consider them carefully when choosing a college. We encourage you to visit Berkeley College to learn more about why so many students choose our career-focused education to prepare for the future.
The Admissions Process
The Admissions process at Berkeley College is fast and easy, and it’s never too early to begin planning for your future. Basic requirements for admission to degree and certificate programs include:
- Graduation from high school or the equivalent
- An entrance exam or SAT/ACT scores
- A personal interview is strongly recommended
- Applicants are encouraged to contact the Director of Admissions at the location of their choice to schedule an appointment to discuss educational objectives and career plans, and to receive a tour
Help is always available with the application, financial aid, and enrollment processes. Please remember to:
- Submit your Berkeley College application
- File your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Schedule a visit
- Meet with an Admissions associate
The Berkeley Advantage® is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- A comprehensive array of degree and certificate programs that meet business and professional demands
- The flexibility of day, evening/weekend, and online classes
- More than $45 million in Berkeley College grants and scholarships provided during the 2013-2014 award year
- A tuition freeze for students who meet continuous enrollment requirements
- An outstanding, supportive faculty with relevant professional experience
- Career Services specialists who identify and prepare students for career opportunities
- Valuable, practical career experience through internships, practicums, or job-related assignments
- Extensive network of employer contacts
- Free lifetime career assistance for graduates
Berkeley College offers Certificates as well as Associate's and Bachelor's degree programs that balance academics, professional training, and practical experience. Put The Berkeley Advantage® to work for you!
Prospective Student Information