Berkeley College is committed to lifelong career counseling for our alumni and we look forward to providing the tools and support you need to succeed.
Career Services assists you with every aspect of your job search:
- Resume review and revision
- Guidance writing cover letters and letter of introduction
- Navigating social media and job boards
- Preparing job applications
- Interviewing skills and role playing, including phone screenings and non-verbal communication such as emotional intelligence and body language
The Berkeley Advantage is the resource you need to make your job search effective . . . let's partner together!
Join the LinkedIn Network
Our Berkeley College LinkedIn group has over 2,000 members and is growing every day. It’s the best way to build professional relationships and tap into the power of the Berkeley network. Reconnect with classmates and faculty or make new connections – join today!
Career Services Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started using Alumni Career Services?
- Call or email Amy Soricelli, Assistant Vice President, Career Services and Alumni Relations
- Schedule a one-on-one session to review your career goals. Be sure to have your resume available and be ready to discuss your job search strategies (what has and hasn't worked thus far) and what you hope to find in your next position.
- Log in to Blackboard and CareerZone to post your resume and search job listings.
- Draft your job search plan and empower your efforts!
Why do I need access to Blackboard? How can CareerZone assist me?
Blackboard is your gateway to Berkeley College Career Services activities and events. CareerZone, our job board, allows you to upload your resume and apply for jobs with employers that have partnered with our Career Services staff.
I’m an alumna/us and I don't know my ID number to log in to Blackboard or CareerZone. Who do I call?
Amy Soricelli in Alumni Career Services (212-986-4343 ext. 4161) can provide your ID number. Please provide the following information: current full name, student full name while attending Berkeley, campus/location, degree or certificate earned, graduation year, and date of birth.
What is Resume Companion?
Resume Companion is a free online tool that allows you to create a resume using various templates designed to compliment your particular course of study.
Am I permitted to attend career fairs that are frequently held at each campus?
Yes! As an alumna/us, you are encouraged and welcome to attend all Berkeley-sponsored events.
Contact Alumni Career Services
Assistant Vice President, Career Services and Alumni Relations
3 East 43rd Street
New York, NY 10017
P: 212-986-4343 ext. 4161