Program locations are subject to change without notice.
In a wooded setting on a lush mountaintop adjacent to parklands and a reservoir, the Woodland Park campus is an idyllic environment for the college experience. Beautiful architecture combines with modern technology in a setting that is conveniently located in the suburbs of New York City. Ample parking is available and major highways are easily accessible. Security services include on-campus security personnel and 24/7 monitoring.
The ongoing “Woodland Park Renaissance” includes exciting additions and renovations to enhance the educational experience:
- A new multi-level library offers wireless networking and flexible, functional spaces that include group and individual study areas, PCs, and a modular lounge area—all with access to printers and a wide range of virtual resources. The lower level houses the print collection, as well as additional study areas, a look-up station, and a printer
- An expanded Student Center, with flat screen TVs, movies, video game systems, a pool table, and more
- An on-site café offering a variety of options for breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- A new fitness center, with a variety of cardio and strength training equipment, exercise mats, and more. Lockers are located just outside and showers are available across the hall
- New versatile classrooms with ergonomic seating, computer labs, conference rooms, and small group meeting rooms
- A new Academic Support Center that offers a wide range of support resources and services, including workshops to strengthen study and time-management skills. Tutoring is available online and on-site
- A Veterans Resource Center that provides extensive support resources and services for Berkeley’s many military students