Faculty Scholarship - Larry L. Luing School of Business®
- Mary Wagner, Ph.D., Interim Chair, Management, serves as advisor of the Mu Kappa Tau National Honor Society. The New Jersey chapter received the 2015 Commitment to Marketing Award, which recognizes five years of continuous membership as well as commitment, academic achievement, and dedication to the marketing profession.
Faculty Scholarship - School of Health Studies
- Barbara Harper presented "We Care Adult Care, Inc." in Middletown, NJ on the topic "Life Improvement Home Technology," reviewing the strategies to help senior citizens remain independent and safe in their homes through the use of assistive technologies.
- Barbara Harper gave a lecture/demonstration to nursing students from Monmouth University on the use of technology for caregiving.
Faculty Scholarship - School of Liberal Arts
- Laura V. Harste, Ph.D., Math and Sciences, presented "Get Your Game On; Incorporating Gaming into the Learning Experience," at the 3rd Annual Conference of The Consortium for Critical Reading, Writing, and Thinking at Berkeley College in Midtown, Manhattan.
- Hugo Walter, Ph.D., English, co-presented "Widening and Readjusting the Lens: Incorporating an Interdisciplinary Approach" at the 3rd Annual Conference of The Consortium for Critical Reading, Writing, and Thinking at Berkeley College in Midtown Manhattan.