Faculty Scholarship - Larry L. Luing School of Business®
- Mary Wagner, Ph.D., Interim Chair, Management, serves as advisor of the Mu Kappa Tau National Honor Society. The New Jersey chapter received the 2015 Commitment to Marketing Award, which recognizes five years of continuous membership as well as commitment, academic achievement, and dedication to the marketing profession.
Faculty Scholarship - School of Health Studies
- Kelly Berge, Online Chair, School of Health Studies, and Chair, Medical Insurance, Billing, and Coding, presented “The Making of Berkeley College’s First Massive Open Online Course (MOOC),” at Destination Innovation, an online symposium hosted by Berkeley College.
- Shelley Safian, Ph.D., Medical Insurance, Billing and Coding, is a co-author of “The Value of In-Person Exam Preparation Workshops in Obtaining an AHIMA Credential,” which was published in Educational Perspectives in Health Informatics and Information Management. She is also the author of “Get to Know ICD-10-PCS’s New Technology Codes,” which was published in Just Coding in November 2015.
Faculty Scholarship - School of Liberal Arts
- Mary Jane Clerkin, D.A, English, presented “Learning the Modern Way Without the Restrictions of Time or Place – Anywhere and Anytime” at the Northeast Connect conference in November 2015.
- Barbara Monaghan, Online Associate Chair, and Roseann Torsiello, Ed.D., Online Chair, presented “Keep Them Begging for More: Professional Development That Matters” at the Online Learning Consortium in October 2015. The professors also presented “Professional Development That Matters” for the United States Distance Learning Association during National Distance Learning Week in November 2015.