banner banner mobile image
Be ready for what's next


Chick here to submit your Veteran Enrollment Certification Request

Be proud. Be prepared.

Berkeley College has a long tradition of commitment to veterans and military students. We understand the needs of servicemembers and have created numerous programs and resources to help you and your family succeed—during and after your military career. Berkeley is listed as a Principles of Excellence institution with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and our Office of Military and Veterans Affairs will be with you every step of the way to help you transition to civilian and professional life.

Recognized for excellence.

Berkeley has received numerous recognitions for military/veteran programs, including:

  • Best Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans, 2014-2023 – U.S. News & World Report
  • Top School, 2015, 2017 and 2018 – Military Advanced Education & Transition
  • Military Friendly® Top 10 Nontraditional School, 2017 – Victory Media
  • Military Friendly® Top 10 Spouse School, 2017 – Victory Media
  • Best for Vets: Four-year Colleges, 2017-2022 – Military Times
  • Best of the Best, 2014-2015 and 2017-2020 – U.S. Veterans Magazine

Military Badges

Financial aid for GI Bill® Recipients

Berkeley proudly supports the GI Bill® and Yellow Ribbon Program. We assist Veterans, Service Members, and Family Members using the GI Bill®, and offer the Yellow Ribbon Scholarship to all eligible recipients.  Veterans Affairs associates are trained in GI Bill® regulations. We’ll help make sure you get the maximum award possible.

Programs and services that support servicemembers and their spouses

Flexible academic programs can help accommodate your situation and schedule. Advisors with military experience are available to assist with applications and enrollment. You may also be eligible for credit for prior learning. Tutoring is available at no additional charge.  We adhere to the principles of excellence and offer a scholarship to all Tuition Assistance students to reduce tuition to $250 per semester hour.  Additionally we offer scholarships to all eligible military spouses that reduces tuition to $250 per semester hour to recognize the sacrifices families make.

Veterans Resource Centers are available at numerous campuses and online, offer comfortable environments to study, connect with other Veterans, and obtain information about a wide range of Veterans’ benefits and issues. There are numerous opportunities for networking through the Student Veterans Club and special veterans’ activities sponsored by Berkeley.

Career guidance

Many Berkeley College programs include an internship, job-related assignment, or practicum for a valuable learning experience. Berkeley graduates receive free career assistance.

Talk to us. We’re here to help.

Visit the Office of Military and Veterans Affairs page to learn more about the Veterans Resource Centers and activities sponsored by this department.

Compliance with Educational Organizations

Berkeley College adheres to the guidelines of the following organizations:

  • ACE (American Council on Education)
  • DANTES (Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support)
  • PONSI (Program On Non-Collegiate Sponsored Instruction)



FATA get answers banner: Student wearing military attire on a laptop. Financial Aid Questions? Get video answers. FATV get answers logo.

in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2021-2022 award year


including more than 420 international students representing 49 countries


of Students
enrolled in fall 2022 are studying online or through a combination of on-site and online classes

More news