Open House attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Tour the college
- Explore our many career-focused programs
- Meet students and faculty
- Discover grant, scholarship, and financial aid opportunities
For more information, call 800-446-5400 or email email@example.com.
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Join in an important discussion about one of the most pressing topics we face today.
From the professionals who experienced some of our nation’s most horrific events, you’ll hear firsthand accounts of what happened…and what can be learned from them to protect the tumultuous world in which we live. It’s a must for anyone with an interest in national security, criminal justice, government, or infrastructure.
For more information and registration http://berkeleycollege.edu/projects/3487/index.htm
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Are you interested in…
- Understanding the various occupations in the American criminal justice system?
- Identifying potential career options?
- Understanding current issues and practices in criminal justice?
Then don’t miss this informative event! You’ll get firsthand insight into the exciting field from criminal justice experts. Learn about the training needed to get started from a police commissioner, a law enforcement officer, staff, and alumni in the field.
Space is limited—reserve your place today!
To register, call 800-446-5400 ext. FBJ.
6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Explore your creative talents!
- Learn about this exciting field from interior design experts
- Q&A with faculty and alumni from Berkeley’s well-known Interior Design department
- Work with faculty to create your own project using professional design software
Join us for this fun, informative evening. There’s no experience necessary.
Refreshments will be served. Space is limited—reserve your place today!
To register, call 800-446-5400 ext. FBM.
6:00 AM - 8:00 PM