Berkeley College will host a free M.B.A. Information Session from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Wednesday, February 15, 2017.
- Designed for working professionals
- Provides an overview of the Master of Business Administration in Management program
- Berkeley College admissions representatives and faculty will talk about the career advantages of an M.B.A.
For more information, call 973-405-2111
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Join us in welcoming entrepreneur and author Dr. Randal Pinkett as Berkeley’s Black History Month guest speaker on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 11:00 AM in the Community Room at the Woodland Park Campus.
- Dr. Randal Pinkett will address Berkeley College students and guests about ways to obtain an entrepreneurial mindset and share lessons he has learned on his quest for success.
- As the winner of NBC’s The Apprentice, Season 4, Dr. Pinkett has established himself as an entrepreneur, speaker, author and scholar, and as a leading voice for his generation in business and technology.
- He is the founder, Chairman, and CEO of BCT Partners, a multi-million-dollar management consulting, research and evaluation, information technology, and data analytics firm.
The event is free to attend, but seating is limited.
For further information, please call Janelle Giles, Director of Student Development and Campus Life, Woodland Park, NJ, 973-278-5400, ext. 1323, or email JCG@BerkeleyCollege.edu.
Join us for a free Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) Information Session on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Woodland Park, NJ campus.
- Receive an overview of the program by the faculty
- Learn the requirements for applying
- Tour the facilities and nursing labs
- Question and answer session
- Apply for the program
*Applicants must have completed an accredited LPN program in the United States, possess an unrestricted active or inactive LPN license, and have completed a minimum of 2,080 hours of work as an LPN within the last two years.
For more information, call 800-446-5400, ext. CAL
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM