Join us for a free Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) Information Session on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Woodland Park, NJ campus.
- Receive an overview of the program by the faculty
- Learn the requirements for applying
- Tour the facilities and nursing labs
- Question and answer session
- Apply for the program
*Applicants must have completed an accredited LPN program in the United States, possess an unrestricted active or inactive LPN license, and have completed a minimum of 2,080 hours of work as an LPN within the last two years.
For more information, call 800-446-5400, ext. CAL.
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Berkeley College will host an informative workshop about business careers on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 6:00 to 8:00 PM at the Paramus, NJ campus.
- Receive advice and answers to questions on how to get started in a successful career
- Learn tips for your first interview
- Get advice on expanding your opportunities
- Q&A with a panel of experienced professionals from top area firms
The event is free, but seating is limited.
For more information, call 800-446-5400, ext. FBL, or visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/LP/Workshop.
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM