Associate Chair, Management
Larry L. Luing School of Business
B.S., Aligarh University
M.S., J&K University
M.B.A., New York University
Ph.D., Touro University International
Professional and Teaching Experience
- President, 20/20 Global Advisors LLC
- Consultant to revitalize the tea industry of Republic of Abkhazia, 2010
- Associate Chair, Management, Berkeley College, 2006 - present
- Faculty, Management, Berkeley College, 1996 - present
- Member, Middle States Steering Committee, 2008
- Co-Chair, Faculty Subcommittee for Self-Study, 2008
- Consultant on Private Sector development, the United Nations, 1998
- President, Inzen, Inc.
- Resident Director, Duncan Macneill & Company Limited, London.
- Advisor to the Chairman on global strategy, Duncan Macneill & Company Limited, London
- Served on the Tea Board of India under the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India
Presentations, Publications, and Research
- "Corporate Governance Bundles in Emerging Markets: Do they matter?" presented at Judge Business School, Cambridge University, UK, September 2012
- "Inquiry based Service-Learning and Business Education: A Case Study" presented at the International Symposium on Integrating Research, Education, and Problem Solving, Orlando, FL, July 2012
- "Corporate Governance Triangle in the post-Sarbanes Oxley Period," Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co., Saarbrucken, Germany, 2009
Awards and Recognitions
- Faculty of the Year Award for excellence in on-site instruction, Berkeley College, 2012
- Vice President, India-America Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Academy of Management
- Member, Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Inc.
- Board Member, Governance and Ethics Committee of The International Consortium of Coaching in Organizations (ICCO), 2008-2011
Other Skills, Interests, and Activities
- Dr. Bedi speaks English, French, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu fluently
The information reflected in this profile has been furnished and verified by the individual biographee, who is solely responsible for such content.