Furthering the tradition of high-quality business and professional education at Berkeley College, the School of Graduate Studies offers the opportunity for advanced study to prepare the leaders of tomorrow. The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree in Management program at Berkeley is anchored in the core values of integrity, stewardship, sustainability, and inclusiveness.
Why pursue an M.B.A. at Berkeley College?
- Program is available at our Woodland Park, NJ and Online campuses
- Open up new career possibilities
- Increase earning potential
- Expand knowledge base and develop valuable skills
- Forge business relationships with classmates, professors, and other connections
- Flexible program designed to accommodate busy work and personal schedules
A career-focused curriculum
- 54-credit program
- Foundation, core, advanced core, and elective courses
- Classes taught by outstanding faculty with relevant professional experience
The Four-Year Combined B.B.A./M.B.A. Option at Berkeley College
High-performing students in certain Berkeley College B.B.A. programs now have the option to complete a Baccalaureate degree and a Master’s degree in Management in just four calendar years. This option offers many benefits, including the ability to:
- Graduate with an M.B.A. much sooner than through the traditional route
- Save significant tuition costs
For more information regarding the M.B.A., Management degree at Berkeley College, click here.
of students in the School of Graduate Studies are pursuing a Master of Business Administration in Management degree online
Berkeley College Calendar