Corporate Learning Partnership
In addition to preparing students for a wide range of careers, Berkeley College also specializes in continuing education for working professionals. Through our Corporate Learning Partnership, employees at all levels within your organization can:
- Learn new skills to take on increased roles and added responsibilities
- Enhance their existing skills to increase productivity
- Prepare to manage or train others
Important Corporate Benefits
Choosing Berkeley College as your educational partner offers many benefits:
- There’s no cost to your company to become a Berkeley College Corporate Learning Partner
- Enhanced employee morale, loyalty, and retention
- Flexible scheduling—day, evening/weekend, and online classes minimize employee downtime and allow you to maintain business as usual
- A time-tested tradition of exceptional career-focused education that began in 1931
- Berkeley students may be available for internships with your company
- Customized courses and training are available to meet your organization’s specific needs
Employees Win, Too
In addition to learning from an accomplished faculty chosen for academic excellence and professional experience in the subjects they teach, employees also enjoy multiple benefits:
- Up to a 20 percent tuition scholarship for employees and their immediate families, enhancing any tuition assistance provided by your organization*
- Online and on-site Bachelor’s degree programs, Associate’s degree programs, as well as an M.B.A. in Management
- Extensive support services available online and on-site
- Employees may be eligible for credit for prior learning or work experience
- Credits earned at other colleges may be transferrable toward a degree program at Berkeley College
*The award will be the lesser of 20% of tuition or the balance of tuition after federal/state grants, VA benefits, employer benefits and outside scholarships are applied.
Recognized for Excellence
For the past five consecutive years, Berkeley College has been ranked among the best online programs for Bachelor’s degrees by U.S. News & World Report. Berkeley has also been named one of the nation’s “Top Veteran-Friendly Schools” in the Best of the Best issue of U.S. Veterans Magazine. And, Berkeley College is one of the few colleges or universities worldwide to be certified for excellence by the USDLA for its online programs.
For more information on the Berkeley College Corporate Learning Partnership, call 800-446-5400 ext. P5C.
Berkeley College Corporate Learning Partners
- ADAPT Community Network
- Advance Care Alliance of NY, Inc.
- Affiliated Dermatologists and Dermatologic Surgeons, P.A.
- Affinity Federal Credit Union
- AJ2 Security
- Allied Universal (Formerly Allied Barton and FJC Security Services)
- Atlantic Health Systems, Inc. (Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center, Goryeb Children’s Hospital)
- Barn Hill Care Center
- Brightpoint Health
- Bronx Parent Housing Network, Inc.
- Cambridge Security Services Corp.
- Care Finders Total Care LLC.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving
- ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP.
- Everas Community Services, Inc.
- Food Bank for Westchester
- FourSight Collective, Inc.
- Fownders Academy Inc.
- Greater New York Council, Boy Scouts of America
- G-Star Raw E-Store Inc. [limited to NJ and NY store locations]
- Human First
- Institute of Management Accountants, Inc. [US Locations only]
- Light of Gold PR, Marketing and Consulting LLC. [limited to NJ location]
- Maxey Hayse Design Studios, Inc. As of: 10/15/18
- Meridian Air, Inc.
- Metro One Loss Prevention Services Group [limited to NJ and NY branch locations]
- MG Security Services
- Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
- NADAP Inc. [limited locations]
- National Minority Business Council
- New Horizon Counseling Center Inc.
- New York City Criminal Justice Agency
- New York League for Early Learning.
- New York State Office of Mental Health – Kingsboro Psychiatric Center
- Nine West [limited to NJ and NY store locations]
- Patient Financial Concepts, Inc.
- Pendulum Summit
- People’s United Bank
- Pioneer Business Systems
- Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services
- Regional Cancer Care Associates LLC. (RCCA)
- Richmond Community Services Foundation Inc.
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- SOS Security LLC.
- Steve Madden
- St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center
- The Leaguers, Inc.
- ThiBaut Inc.
- TKL Research Inc.
- Total Administrative Services Corporation (T-Mobile, TriHealth, Ericsson, Froedtert Health and NY Public Library) As of: 10/15/18
- Ultraflex Systems Incorporated
- United Parcel Services of America, Inc. (“UPS”)
- Vanguard Medical Group
- Wakefern Food Corporation
- White Plains Hospital
- YAI National Institute for People with Disabilities
- YMCA Fanwood - Scotch Plains
- YMCA of Newark and Vicinity
- ZAV Technology, LLC.