Woodland Park Shuttle Rules
- Seatbelts must be worn by all passengers at all times.
- The shuttle will only pick up/drop off at predetermined designated areas - no intermittent pick ups/drop offs.
- No smoking will be permitted in the shuttle vehicles.
- All passengers shall obey any and all directions provided to them by the shuttle driver.
- All students should have a Berkeley College ID.
All riders must abide by the shuttle procedures listed above, as well as any future shuttle procedures instituted by Berkeley College. Berkeley College reserves the right to change these procedures at any time. Failure to comply will be considered a violation of the Student Code of Conduct and will be referred to Student Development and Campus Life. Repeat offenses may result in termination of student shuttle riding privileges as well as other disciplinary action, at the sole discretion of Berkeley College.