Student Development and Campus Life
Commencement is quickly approaching and we have collaborated with MarchingOrder to help collect the pronunciations of the names for the big day, but we need your assistance too!
The best pronunciation comes directly from the source. Say It Right lets graduates record their names via telephone; it allows those who will read the names at commencement to review those recordings and create notes for your graduate cards.
- Click "Please click here to register."
- Enter your school email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that the website registration will only work if you register with your Berkeley College email address.
- An email will be sent to your school email address prompting you to create a password. Once you complete that step you will login and complete the form. If you do not receive the password email, please check your Spam folder.
- Once the form is complete you will be sent a confirmation message that you have registered for the graduation ceremony. You can log back into view your registration at https://www.marchingorder.com/graduate/grad_login.asp, logging in under Returning Users.
If you have questions or need assistance, or if you are unable to attend your Home Campus Graduate Salute please contact:
Assistant Dean, Student Development and Campus Life
973-405-2111 ext. 6401
- Student Development and Campus Life Department
- Major Events and Programs
- Clubs and Organizations
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- Counseling and Wellness
- Title IX and the Violence Against Women Act
- Disability Services
- Residence Life
- Commencement Information
- Contact SDCL