Areas of Practice
Below is a list of the Office of the General Counsel’s main practice areas. This list is not exhaustive and we will assist with matters that may not be included here. For more information, please contact us.
- Contracts and Business Transactions
- Conflicts of Interest
- Discrimination and Equal Opportunity (including the Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Labor and Employment
- Higher Education Compliance
- Intellectual Property
- International Affairs and Immigration
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Privacy and Information Security (including the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act ("FERPA"))
- Student and Faculty Matters
- Technology Licensing
- Title IX, Violence Against Women Act, and Clery Act Compliance
- Staff training related to these areas
Notary services are available. Please contact us to set up an appointment. A photo identification (such as a driver’s license or passport) is required.