What to Do if You Experience Sexual Assault, Intimate Partner Violence, or Stalking

If you experience sexual assault, intimate partner violence, or stalking, there are a number of confidential and non-confidential options available to you. The Resource Brochure contains important contact information for local law enforcement, hospitals, and clinics; on-campus and off-campus counseling services; and detailed information about how to file a report with the College and/or local law enforcement. We encourage you to review this Brochure carefully as you determine what assistance, if any, is right for you.

If you suspect that someone is in immediate danger or experiencing a life-threatening emergency, dial 911.